Tour Progress!!!


View Bus Tour Progress in a larger map

Friday, November 12, 2010

Windy Cindy

After waking up in Chicago yesterday and going out with Kimmel I just laid low until the boyz I was staying with woke up. After chilling with Alex and watching some Family Guy, I convinced Bradiy to take me out to Kuma's Corner, the one place pretty much everyone I talked to told me I had to eat at in Chicago. They do these crazy burgers that are named after metal bands. Casey came with us.
We got there early but the wait was still 45 minutes, so we chilled at the bar and drank some beers. Once we were seated it was on. I ordered a Lair of the Minotaur (pancetta, brie, caramelized onions, poached pear) with a salad instead of fries. It was totally delicious but I felt kind of embarrassed after eating the whole thing.








I really want to post more but I just got to Milwaukee and I have important drinking to do.
Will finish up the Chicago update tomorrow! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment