Tour Progress!!!


View Bus Tour Progress in a larger map

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SanFranParty

After meeting up with Brace, we went to some bars in the Mission to hang out with various friends of Shayde. First we went to Uptown and met up with Jeremiah (who I met when Box Elders were in NY) and some other peeps and had drinks and fun. I know this is lame and fan-girly of me but I got especially excited to meet Thee John Dwyer (of Thee Oh Sees and Coachwhips fame) just cuz you know.



My buddy Josh who I met on my last trip also showed up and stuck around with us as we hopped around to other Mission bars including Homestead and the 500 Club.


Went home at last call, NBD. Crazy few days still to come.

1 comment:

  1. Wooooo, my picture made it on! It was great to completely randomly run into you.

    ReplyDelete