Tour Progress!!!


View Bus Tour Progress in a larger map

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shut up Austin- Pt 3

Okay... before I go any further let me just say that I was only planning on Austin for 2 or 3 days, like every other city... but ended up staying there for 6... and it wasn't because of how much I liked the barbecue... I had a really, really great, unforgettable time in Austin, and did lots of fun things and had lots of fun times etc, etc...
Anyway, the next morning we woke up and Mike, Victor and I walked to a taco stand right near their house to get tacos. I got one barbacoa and one carnitas. They were good.

Then I got dropped off at my home away from home away from home (Epoch Coffee) to do some writing while Mike and Victor and Alba paid some billllz and shit...

Then Victor went to work and Mike, Alba and I went to get some brisket.

Later that night, two bands I knew from New York, Ex Humans and Foster Care were playing at Beerland so Mike and I headed down there. I ran into my buddies and met some of Mike's friends and blah blah blah show stuff.








After the show, we went back to Mike's house and his friend Ryan Foster (of Total Abuse fame) over and we hung out and drank beerz. Mike told me about an amazing thing that I had never heard of before... Caveman starring Ringo Starr... a really crappy movie in which he deals with the slapstick adventures of being a caveman? There's also a slapstick attempted rape scene? It's kind of like the beginning of the Michael Cera/Jack Black romp Year One.

No comments:

Post a Comment