Tour Progress!!!


View Bus Tour Progress in a larger map

Saturday, December 4, 2010

City of Angel (the Series)

As I think I've mentioned before, my only constant friends on this crazy journey have been a vampire with a soul and his ragtag band of demon-hunting employees. Yeah, I downloaded a bunch of Angel and have been watching it when bored on the bus. Right now I'm almost done with season 5! The thing is, it takes place in Los Angeles, and I was expecting to see lots of crazy deems and vamps roaming the street when I pulled into LA.
Actually, my only real knowledge of "real" LA was The Hills and other shows like that, shows that portray LA as this crazy and vapid glamorous place, and as a native New Yorker, I kind of always assumed that was true... LA was an awful place only full of celebs and models and trophy wives.

Well, I'm happy to say that I was totally wrong and had a great time in LA. I'm kind of embarrassed, I mean I'm sure there are people that think everyone in New York is a Gossip Girl character or something, so I should have realized LA would be as varied as that.
But yeah, I found out that LA has cool neighborhoods, awesome weather and crazy nature. It ruled. For real.
Right now I'm in a rush to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather in Tucson, but a full LA report will be up as soon as I get some time to use a computer.
Kinda bummed I didn't get to stake any vamps though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment