Tour Progress!!!


View Bus Tour Progress in a larger map

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Hate Austin- Pt 5

The next morning (or late afternoon) we woke up, and I was supposed to be moving on that day but for some reason that I can't figure out (it can't be liking a boy, I have a cold black heart) I decided to stay one more day so I could see the Criaturas show that night.
The morning started slow, just hanging around the house with Alba and Victor, Mike looking dreamy playing guitar, the usual.




Then the best thing ever happened. Mike decided to make me fucking dinner. I don't know if a dude has ever cooked for me before, definitely not this well. He made us steaks with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus with venison bacon. Um yeah. Best dude ever? I don't like him shut up.



We hung out around the apartment for a bit and Victor borrowed my hairdryer and we watched Cowboy Bebop and I got to hang out with that Mike dude.


Then it was time for the show at Emo's. Some other bands played, but Criaturas were the best duh and I'm not biased or anything. I got to meet some really cool people including Dru (Criatura's singer) and this really awesome gay couple.







Criaturas played and were really awesome. Mike threw a beer and accidentally hit some girl. They raged.





After the show we hung out at the bar for a little before going back to Mike's house for my last night in town... sad face.


No comments:

Post a Comment